Air Fest VIP – Thursday 30 August 2018, 1pm – 1am
Air Fest VIP – at Key West Bar & Grill (and large private Sun Terrace), located at the end of Bournemouth Pier, allows guests to enjoy the Air Festival from one of the, if not the, best viewing spots available*
Air Fest VIP is brought to you by Pure Networking – a social event for energetic and dynamic business owners and professionals to socialise and do business. If you’ve been to one of our events before, you’ll know we’re a very friendly bunch. If you haven’t been to one of our events before, now is the time to do so! No membership is required. This event is perfect for newcomers. We are marketing this event to our national network and therefore, this presents a valuable opportunity to socialise and make new contacts with a variety of high quality business owners and professionals*
There will be a percussionist and saxophonist performing alongside a DJ playing a ibiza summer mix – this is a networking party!*
There is a full food menu available to purchase inside the restaurant – for lunch and dinner. We have hired the whole restaurant – so there will be plenty of tables available inside the restaurant*
1 drink from the bar included*
Super Early Bird – £30 (sales end 22 December 2017)
Early Bird – £35 (sales end on 22 June 2018)
Standard – £40
This event will sell out in advance, so be quick!
Dress code is smart casual.
VIP Table Sponsors
Exclusive use of a VIP table on the Sun Terrace (1pm – 1am). Includes: 12 tickets, 3 bottles of Taittinger Champagne and 3 jugs of Pimms. Also includes: social media shout-outs and banner display at the event (inside or outdoor banner).
VIP Table Price > £995
To book a VIP table e-mail: email@example.com
We only have up to 10 VIP tables available and these will sell out quickly.
ON THE DAY
Those who have booked will be on our guest list (there is no need to bring tickets) and we shall be stationed just before the entrance to the pier. We shall issue our guests with a secure wristband. That shall entitle guests to a queue-jump and free admission at the pier toll. You shall need to be wearing your wristband to enter Key West.
* With the benefit of an indoor bar and restaurant, this event is not weather dependant and therefore no refunds will be made if the weather is bad or if the flying schedule or entire Air Festival is cancelled or amended.
* If you are a proactive networker / socialiser, please feel free to attend solo (don’t let anyone hold you back!) but please do bear in mind that this is a long day, so you may consider bringing a networking buddy.
* The music is loud and this is a standing / mingling event. This is not a quiet, sit-down, hospitality event.
* With a 12 hour event, with lots of people coming and going at different times, it is not practical to include food.
* Drink coupons include a medium glass of house wine (Red, White & Rose), glass of Prosecco, glass of Pimms, any draught or bottled beer, or single house spirit and mixer (cocktails are excluded).
* Attendees must be 18 or over. Please note that this is a prestigious event attended by industry leaders, entrepreneurs and professionals. We reserve the right for our security team to refuse entry or ask you to leave for any reason.
* Don’t wear stilettos (wooden decking!).